Position overview: To work alongside the AFH Private Wealth Portfolio Managers and Senior Administrator to provide timely and efficient administration support and accurate processing of new business.
Responsibilities: To provide efficient administrative support. To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business. Maintain AFH PW administration systems and take responsibility for ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date. Assist with the management of the pipeline and portfolio of existing business. Ensure new business files are compliant with FCA and Company guidelines – liaise with the Advice and Regulatory Assurance team where necessary. Complete compliance and scanning checklists accurately. Accurately process new business in accordance with compliance guidelines. Update and manage a diary system, dealing with all entries within set SLA’s (service level agreements) to conclusion. Setting up correct event lists and ensure handovers to other departments are seamless. Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders by telephone, letter and e-mail. Deal with any urgent post in accordance with SLA’s. Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business.
- Experience of Iress
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experienced using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to be proactive and work under own initiative.
• Knowledge of New Business Processes
• Experience in Financial Services support role
• Working pattern of 8am – 4.30 pm.