Data and Quality Administrator
To perform a wide range of tasks within the Data & Quality Team whilst ensuring that all information entered onto the database is accurate and current, and that any request from other Departments within the organisation is dealt with efficiently. Ensuring the quality of inputting to the system is to the highest standard, including auditing of the system, identifying patterns and responding to any financial queries.
- Ensuring that any data errors identified are rectified as soon as possible, ensuring the source of error is identified and notified.
- Loading of new & revised client details ensuring it is up to date and accurate including clients and fact finds.
- Activating and maintaining online access for staff, clients and advisers ensuring records are kept up to date.
- Understanding and assisting with the management of IPS and external accounts.
- Assisting with back office (XPLAN) Support.
- Liaising with other Departments as necessary when dealing with new Product Provider Terms of Business and establishment of online access.
- Maintenance of all Product Provider contact details and agency codes for the Group.
- Management of back office field definitions including addition, updating, merging and deletion when required.
- Assist with any data cleansing projects identified by the firm.
- Providing support to other Departments with the export of data for mailings and cleansing of information.
- To assist in the production of the MI pack on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Assisting with remuneration queries including contacting relevant providers of financial products to obtain details.
- Management of the Group payaway table and CommPay accounts.
- Resolving remuneration queries and providing solutions via email and telephone.
- Setting standards for the quality expectation.
- Calculation of any financial incorrections.
- Dealing with any incoming queries, including validation, classification and reviewing
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the organisation.
Experience, Knowledge/Qualifications & Competencies
- Experience of finance desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of Internal systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Able to problem solve and work on own initiative.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Analysing, interpreting and organising data.